Fuseboxes to Consumer Units

If you have an old fuse box like this one







You would be well advised to have an electrical inspection called an Electrical Installation Condition Report (formally called a PIR) undertaken and a new consumer unit fitted to replace it.


To undertake the assessment the electrician should have the 2391 Test and Inspection Level 3 City and Guild Qualification. Do ask before you hire anyone.

Comments are closed.